A new version of Catalyst theme framework is released – Catalyst 1.5.3. This new version comes with new feature & few bugs have been fixed. It is strongly recommended that you must update Catalyst theme to latest version as soon as possible. Make sure that backup all your files, before you update Catalyst to latest version its because if you messed up with any of your theme files, then you can easily back it up in no time.
This new version is mostly filled with refinements & few bug fixes. Below you can find the complete changelog of this new version:
- Fixed bug where 3rd @media query box in Dynamik Options > Responsive was not taking effect.
- Fixed .on() jQuery function as it was not properly replacing .live() as implemented in Catalyst 1.5.2.
- Replaced some WordPress functions that were deprecated in WordPress 3.4.
- Remove gzip compression option.
- Added overflow: hidden; style to #content div when Dynamik is set to be Responsive.
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Catalyst to latest version as soon as possible & if you do not have your copy of Catalyst theme, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments & do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.