A new version of Design Palette Pro plugin released – Design Palette Pro V1.3.2 and you can download the latest version for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and before updating Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy.
Design Palette Pro v1.3.2 comes with minor CSS and JS updates and some small bugs were fixed as well. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Design Palette Pro plugin:
Design Palette Pro 1.3.2 – What’s New?
- New: Support for the Daily Dish Pro Genesis Child Theme! Aaahhh yyyeeaaahh!
- Tweak: non-style related settings moved to separate options
- Tweak: modified save function to only store settings changed by user
- Tweak: increased timeout length for license key verification
- Tweak: added additional plugins to preview compatibility function
- Tweak: updated EDD plugin update class to current version (v1.2)
- Fix: added text-transform property to footer
- Fix: “View as logged in” not saving
- Fix: Certain CSS specificity rules now correctly accounted for
- Fix: minor admin-related CSS and JS cleanup
All these changes and regular updates make Design Palette Pro a must have plugin for customizing Genesis child theme. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Design Palette Pro plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!