A new version of Design Palette Pro plugin released – Design Palette Pro V1.3.3 and you can download the latest version for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and before updating Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Design Palette Pro plugin:
Design Palette Pro 1.3.3 – What’s New?
- New: Support for the Modern Portfolio Pro Genesis Child Theme!
- Tweak: Add new action ‘gppro_after_clear’.
- Fix: Add new setting for Minimum Pro tagline margin to separate homepage use.
- Fix: Fixed a conflict with jQuery UI Tabs in the preview.
- Fix: Issue where entry background colors would also appear on Featured post widgets.
- Fix: Updated EDD Updater to the latest version.
- Fix: Targeting for header navigation items.
- Fix: Add header navigation dropdown settings for Executive Pro.
- Fix: Add header navigation link decoration settings to Executive Pro.
All these changes and regular updates make Design Palette Pro a must have plugin for customizing Genesis child theme. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Design Palette Pro plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!