A new version of Cart66 WordPress eCommerce plugin is released – Cart66 v188.8.131.52. This new version comes with new features & fixing few bugs. It is recommended that you must update Cart to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Cart66 Pro to latest version make sure that you backup all your files its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup all your files in a single click.
Below you can find the number of changes have been made in this new version:
Cart66 Pro Version 184.108.40.206 – What’s New?
- NEW: Feature to allow custom fields at checkout (Excluding Mijireh, PayPal Standard, PayPal Express and 2Checkout)
- UPDATED: DataTables Library to version 1.9.4
- UPDATED: Inventory Tracking to only show 5 products by default
- UPDATED: Inventory Tracking to have drop down menu to change number of products displayed
- UPDATED: Model objects to use global variable to prevent multiple calls to the database
- FIXED: Moved checkout page redirects to template_redirect to fix conflict with Jetpack plugin
- FIXED: Display of tax rate when set to 0.00%
- FIXED: Rare case of fatal error when wp_scripts is not an object
- FIXED: 2Checkout integration with case sensitive typo
- FIXED: Zeros not displaying when cents are .00
- FIXED: Incorrect timestamp for FedEx live rates
- FIXED: Alert messages CSS for IE
- FIXED: Price description not working when set to only show price
- FIXED: Rare case of fatal error when current_screen global was not set
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Cart66 Pro to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Cart66 Pro then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.