A new version of Gravity Forms plugin is released – Gravity Forms v1.6.12. This is an important maintenance release and it is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms to latest version make sure that you backup all your files its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files in a single click.
This version comes with hooks and changes under the hood to accommodate the upcoming Beta 2 release of the Quiz Add-On and an update to the PayPal Add-On that are going to be released soon. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
Gravity Form v1.6.12 – What’s New?
- Added notification logging to help troubleshoot email issues.
- Added new filter “gform_pre_validation” to allow add-ons to modify the form object before validation.
- Added new filter “gform_toolbar_menu” to support custom toolbar buttons.
- Updated post creation to not fire Buddy Press’ save_post function until the post data is complete.
- Fixed issue with double spinner icons when form is configured with image buttons.
- Fixed issue with website field validation failing tildas (~).
- Fixed issue with export not taking timezone into account when searching by start and end dates.
- Fixed issue with “Date Field” type where a blank dates would display as 00-00 in the entry list instead of blank.
- Fixed issue with export not converting start and end dates to GMT correctly.
- Fixed issue with fields hidden by page conditional logic saving their values.
- Fixed issue with translating Widget title and description.
- Removed debug alert statement.
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.