A new version of Ideas theme is released by AppThemes – Ideas v1.1. This new version comes with fixing few bugs and with new features. It is recommended to all users that they must update Ideas theme to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Ideas theme to latest version make sure that you backup all your theme files its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup all your files in a single click.
This new version is a maintenance and stability release and below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
Ideas v1.1 – What’s New?
- several styling issues & new elements
- reply to comments & ideas bug
- added wp-admin category & status column values
- show all admin-bar items when admin is logged in
- sidebar “Voters” widget now works correctly
- added support for theme background image and color
- added thumbnail support for blog posts
- added comment author identification
- added dedicated sidebar for add idea page
- added 25 word limit to idea titles
- moved several images from base64 css to .pngs
- prepended post meta fields with an underscore
- switched from lifted shadow image to pure css (except for search bar b/c of html background bug)
- added new option to allow any visitor to respond to ideas
- set some default widgets and menus
- changed Google font css url to protocol-less url for auto protocol support
- increased screenshot.png size to support retina display
- increased idea excerpt length from 15 to 45 words
- changed psd logo font from Geogrotesque to Montserrat (free Google font)
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Ideas theme to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Ideas theme, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.