A new version of Genesis framework released – Genesis 2.1.0 and you can download the latest version of Genesis Framework for free from members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is maintenance release which comes with adding & fixing bugs in earlier version of Genesis Framework. It is recommended to all users that they must update Genesis Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Genesis Framework to latest version make sure that you back up your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily back up your files & database in a single click (to back up files & database I recommend BackupBuddy).
Genesis 2.1 fixes some bugs, tightens security and increases stability. In addition to this, most of the theme settings has been moved to WordPress Customizer screen so that you can watch your changes taking place in real-time. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Genesis Framework 2.1.0:
Genesis 2.1.0 – What’s New?
- Allow some theme settings to be adjusted in the Customizer.
- Support Feedblitz as a feed redirection option.
- Prevent unnecessary calls to update server.
- Fixed a breadcrumb compatibility issue with WordPress SEO.
- Fixed IE11 bug in layout selector.
- Added support for RTL in the dashboard for Genesis elements.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
All these changes and regular updates make Genesis Framework a must have theme framework for creating websites without any knowledge of PHP and CSS. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Genesis Framework to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Genesis Framework, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!