StudioPress has launched the latest version of Genesis Framework and the updated version – Genesis Framework V2.2.3 is now available for download in members in area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is an maintenance release which comes with fixing bugs in earlier version and some new features also added. It is recommend to all users that they must update Genesis Framework to latest version as soon as possible but before that do not forget to back up your files & database. It’s because if something goes wrong while updating, then you can easily back up your files & database in a single click. To back up files & database I personally recommend BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Genesis Framework
Genesis Framework V2.2.3 – What’s New?
- Fixed uneven spacing in numeric pagination.
- Fixed: Featured Post Widget double outputs screen reader text on read more link.
- Add screen reader text to read more link in Featured Page Widget.
- Fixed: Read More link not outputting screen reader text when “more” tag is used.
- Fixed: potential for 2 H1 titles on author archives.
- Fixed: a11y heading output for primary nav, even if no menu is assigned.
- Prevent automatic support of all a11y features if no argument is supplied.
- Require explicit 404-page a11y feature.
- Turn on screen-reader-text a11y support if any a11y support is enabled.
- Fixed: potential for multiple H1 titles on homepage.
- Fixed: small bug with screen-reader-text and RTL support
- Fixed: double separator character in feed title
All these changes and regular update make Genesis Framework a must have framework while creating WordPress website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Genesis Framework to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Genesis framework, then you can purchase it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!