Gravity Forms released a new version of Signature Add-On – Gravity Forms Signature Add-On v1.1. It is recommended that you must update this add-on as soon as possible as it a maintenance release. Before you update Gravity Forms Signature Add-On v1.1 to latest version backup all your files, even though if you messed up with anything you can easily back it up in no time.
In this new version, now you can manage existing signatures when editing a form entry. Remember this Add-On comes with only Developer License accounts and if you do not have Gravity Forms Developer License, then get one right now:
Below you can the number of changes have been made in this newer version.
What’s new in Gravity Forms Signature Add-On v1.1:
- Updated edit entry functionality to support previewing, downloading and deleting signature from lead.
- Fixed issue with custom validation message not getting displayed.
- Fixed issue with signature URL not being created correctly when resending notifications.
- Fixed conflict with IE8.
- Fixed issues when signing on IE9.
- Fixed issue where editing entry resulted in removal of signature from lead.
So, for what you are waiting for update Gravity Forms Signature Add-On v1.1 right now and if you do not your copy of Gravity Forms Signature Add-On v1.1, then get one right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.