A new version of Gravity Forms is released – Gravity Forms v1.6.6. It is a maintenance release which resolves the minor bugs & issues that are primarily encountered in very specific use cases. It is recommended to all users to update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible and before updating Gravity Forms make sure that you have a complete backup of all your themes file, eventhough if you messed-up with something than you can easily back it up in no time.
Below you can find the complete change log of Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin
- Fixed warning thrown in has_conditional_logic when $form[“fields”] is empty.
- Fixed bug for when a calculated value was zero and it did not show in the email notifications or on the confirmation page.
- Fixed bug for multi-page Ajax forms with progress bar starting at zero that are sent to PayPal Standard.
- Fixed issue with pricing field that didn’t support the Validation Message setting for Single Product and User Defined Price.
- Fixed issue with Warning message being displayed on new forms with no entries.
- Fixed issue with field choices creating a conflict with the Polls Add-On checkbox poll field.
- Fixed issue in IE9 where conditional logic reset value function set drop down value to option that did not exist resulting in js errors.
- Fixed issue with non static method being called statically.
Still thinking to update Gravity Forms to latest version? Do not think update Gravity Forms to latest version right now and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms then it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.