Gravity Forms Survey Add-On V1.0 Beta 2 is released and it is available for download in members area. The new version of Gravity Forms Survey Add-On is a maintenance release and it is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms Survey Add-On to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms Survey Add-On make sure that you backup your WordPress website/blog so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your WordPress website/blog in a single click.
New version of Gravity Forms Survey Add-On is a maintenance release and it patches bugs reported by beta testers & implements some additional refinements and hooks. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
Gravity Forms Survey Add-On v1.0 Beta 2 – What’s New?
- Added gform_form_pre_results filter so the form object can be manipulated before the results are calculated for the admin results page.
- Added required field setting to likert and rating fields.
- Added tooltips for the field settings.
- Fixed an issue where the plugin couldn’t be activated on servers with shorttags disabled.
- Fixed merge tags for likert multple rows and rating fields.
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms Survey Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms Survey Add-On then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.
The Survey Add-On is only available to Gravity Forms Developer license or Business License. So, for what you are waiting for? Grab Gravity Forms Developer or Business License right now: