AppThemes the creator of HireBee Theme has released the new version and now it is updated to version 1.4.1 – HireBee V1.4.1. The updated version of HireBee theme comes with fixing bugs, errors in earlier version and number of changes made so that you get more features with the existing theme. It is recommended to all existing users that they must update the HireBee theme to the latest version as soon as possible but before that, they must backup database & other files.
The HireBee theme is an idle theme to create a freelance website like Elance, Upwork, and others. By using this theme you can easily start Freelance Marketplace in no time and employers can projects where freelancers start bidding. Apart from this, you can set the pricing plans and take a cut on each project. Isn’t that sounds interesting?
The updated version of HireBee theme comes with adding missing image.php template file, missing the_tags() in the single blog post page so tags show up and many others. Below you can find the number of changes that made in HireBee Theme
HireBee Version 1.4.1 – What’s New?
- Added missing image.php theme template file
- Added missing the_tags() in the single blog post page so tags show up
- Added an author bio section to the bottom of each blog post. Only display if author has a description written
- Added missing wp_link_pages() to support pagination within pages and blog posts < !–nextpage–>
- Added focus color scheme styles for buttons and links
- Styled the post password protected submit button
- Blog post & page edit & read more buttons now matches the active color scheme
- Make sure embedded videos are 100% wide and scaled correctly
- Checkout progress steps no longer wrap and break in responsive view
- Added missing archive.php theme template file so blog date links work correctly (e.g. /2017/07/)
- Changed how the heart is styled for favorite links
- Moved remaining content-*.php files into parts directory
- Moved project details section tab up into project main area on single project page
- Put hrb_output_user_actions() do_action in actual profile page template instead of using separate function
- Removed “Edit Profile” button link on the public profile page
- Made html tables 100% wide by default
- Show a “project owner” label next to clarification board owner responses
- Show an “author” label next to blog post author responses
- Added a custom comments callback hrb_comments_callback() for further comment/responses customization
- Removed legacy PIE.htc file and 3rd party includes folder
- Updated the screenshot.png file with the new company logo and homepage screenshot
The above changes make HireBee a must have theme while creating the freelance website in no time. So, for what you are waiting for, update the HireBee theme to the latest version as soon as possible and if you are a new user then follow the link below to purchase the HireBee theme.
If you have any query let me know via comments