JobPress is a premium WordPress Theme from DailyWP Themes. It is a full fledged job portal theme which comes allows you to easily setup your website for your business and helps you to make money in no time. The best thing I like about this theme is that, it is easy to customize and it transforms your WordPress powered blog into a feature rich job board site. It is packed with features like user friendly design, ability to manage jobs and resumes, dashboards for job seeker and employer, payment gateway for premium listings, job & resume search section, jobs importing tool, built-in coupon generating system and many more.
- Employer and Job Seeker Dashboards – Employers and Job Seekers have their own dashboards. Employers can manage their company’s job listings, search and save resumes, as well as contact potential job candidates. Job Seekers can create and edit their resumes, browse job listings, and apply for jobs directly from the site.
- Jobs and Resumes – JobPress Pro utilizes WordPress posting management methods to manage jobs and resumes. This is clear and easy to use and simplifies the task of managing jobs and resume listings on the site. Administrators have the ability to create any job category and/or job type that is necessary.
- Featured Listings – JobPress Pro provides employers and job seekers with the option to purchase a premium listing. Featured listings are not only displayed before standard listings, but they can be customized in a manner that they stand out more prominently than standard listings.
- Easy Management – Manage all of the settings, content, and user information using the administrative back-end controls. JobPress Pro allows administrators to modify and manage everything without having to be or hire a developer.
- Search management – This feature allows you to control the fields that will be displayed on the advanced search page. You can even choose the settings for each field that help control how closely the keyword needs to match the search term in order to get the correct results.
- Payment gateway – JobPress supports payment via Paypal, 2Checkout or direct payment. The payment settings in back-end is easy to set up and allows administrators to customize their own messages to display after each successful job/resumes posting.
- Product Sorting
- Reviewer Roles
- Social Networking Integration (Facebook)
- Import/Export Products
- Top Products Listing
- Auto-Complete Search
- Product Suggestions
- New Widgets
- Mail support
- Easy setup
- PSD Files (with Developer license)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Multi-browser compatibility
- No required plug-ins
- Excellent customer support
- Lifetime of free updates
Isn’t it a great theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.