MapPress is a premium WordPress plugin from AppThemes Marketplace. This plugin adds Google Maps and pin points to ClassiPress theme via short-codes or action hook on the homepage, listing page and search page. In addition to this, you can set the map center point as per your location. The best thing I like about this plugin is that, it will list all listing posts with category wise colorful icons & you can change icons from category add/edit page from wp-admin panel. On individual pin points, visitors can click to get the listing titles with a link to the detail page, address and business directions.
- Google Map API 3 Version with all latest futures
- Minimum java-script code written for Google map functionality
- Colorful category wise colorful icons
- Easily change pinpoint icon from category add/edit page of wp-admin
- Speedy Google map data processing by json code processing
- Totally json data code so no effect of multiple language problem
- easily place the map in any post/page detail page by wordpress shortcode
- also wordpress action hook is given to place the code any where in php you want to show the map
- Set the map center points & zooming factor from plugin settings.
- set the map height & width as per your settings while adding shortcode
- Map type selection option ROADMAP/SATELLITE/HYBRID/TERRAIN
- Specific category listing data selection option from plugin settings.
- and many more…
So, for what you are thinking off? Grab MapPress plugin right now and start adding map on your website right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.