New version of MemberMouse plugin released – MemberMouse 2.1.0 and you can download the latest version of MemberMouse plugin for free from here or you can update it from WordPress admin panel for free. MemberMouse 2.1.0 comes with new features like tow new card-on-file payment integrations, go wild with custom fields anywhere and plus lots of other goodies. It is recommended to all users that they must update MemberMouse plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating MemberMouse plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong, then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to back up my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
If you do not know, MemberMouse is an easy to use WordPress membership plugin that allows you to sell products, subscriptions and memberships, setup a password protected member’s area, offer 1-click upsells and downsells, manage customers, automate customer service, track critical retention metrics and more. No matter where you’re starting from, MemberMouse has the power you need to maximize revenue and get your business running like a well-oiled machine.
MemberMouse 2.1.0 Features
Two New Card-On-File Payment Integrations, Yay!
To kick things off, we’ve added Authorize.net CIM as a new payment method that supports card-on-file functionality which enables 1-click upselling (and downselling for that matter). We’ve integrated with LimeLight CRM to bring a new payment method to MemberMouse 2.1.0. This integration also brings card-on-file functionality and a suite of features that support advanced direct-response marketers, such as chargeback protection and merchant account load balancing.
Go Wild With Custom Fields Anywhere!
In the past, the only place you could collect custom field data from a member was on the checkout page or on their My Account page. Now we’ve added a new form that allows you to collect custom field data from your members at any point in time, anywhere on your site. You can even collect data over multiple pages to make your forms more user-friendly and much less intimidating. That means higher conversion rates!
Plus Lots of Other Goodies…
We’ve also added a few more features associated with WordPress 3.8 compatibility, checkout page improvements, settings for handling overdue clients, and API improvements for all you fancy pants users.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of MemberMouse membership plugin.
MemberMouse 2.1.0 – What’s New?
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Integrated with Authorize.net CIM as a new payment method that supports card-on-file functionality.
- Integrated with Lime Light CRM as a new payment method that supports card-on-file functionality.
- In the past, the only place you could collect custom field data from a member was on the checkout page or on their My Account page. Now we’ve added a new form that allows you to collect custom field data from your members at any point in time, anywhere on your site.
- Added the ability to map bundles to an active and canceled mailing list on your email service provider so that MemberMouse can automatically add members to the appropriate mailing list based on which bundles they have applied to their account.
- Integrated with iDevAffiliate’s per-product commissions feature allowing you to specify the commission an affiliate should receive on a product-by-product basis.
- Added support for custom post types to the protected content widget.
- Added the ability to dynamically show or hide discount information on checkout pages and confirmation pages based on if there is a coupon applied to the order.
- Made it possible to make phone number optional on checkout forms.
- Made it so that a default shipping method can be specified on checkout forms.
- Made it possible to configure if members should get access to protected content when their membership or bundles are in Overdue status.
- Added ability to change a member’s membership level through the
- Bug fixes.
All these changes and regular updates make MemberMouse plugin a must have plugin for creating WordPress membership sites in easier way. So, for what you are waiting for? Update MemberMouse to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own MemberMouse plugin then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!