New version of NextGen Gallery Pro plugin released – NextGen Gallery Pro v2.0.31. It is a maintenance release and recommended to all users that they must update NextGen Gallery Pro to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating NextGen Gallery Pro plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files and database, its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup in a single click.
NextGen Gallery Pro plugin comes with adding AJAX pagination for NextGen Basic ImageBrowser display type and fixing lots of bugs. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of NextGen Gallery Pro plugin:
NextGen Gallery Pro V2.0.31 – What’s New?
- NEW: Restored AJAX pagination for NextGEN Basic ImageBrowser display type
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress Local SEO by Yoast
- Fixed: Inability to upload images if image_slug field was missing in database
- Fixed: Integration of NextGEN Basic Thumbnail and NextGEN Basic Slideshow display types
- Fixed: Photocrati Resource Manager further adjusted to be third-party friendly
- Fixed: Added the ability to find legacy templates in both the child/parent theme directories
- Fixed: Router can handle port numbers in urls
- Fixed: Carousel template was linking to NextGEN Basic ImageBrowser view
- Fixed: SQL query generated for displayed galleries using tags as source
- Fixed: 3rd party compat: raise & never lower pcre.backtrack_limit
Prompt updates and new features make NextGen Gallery Pro a must have plugin for creating Image Gallery. So, for what you are thinking off? Update NextGen Gallery Pro Plugin to latest version as soon as possible.
If you have any query let me know via comments!