A new version of PageLines Framework is released – PageLines 2.3.1. It is recommended to update PageLines Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before upgrading PageLines to latest version make sure that, you backup all your files even though if you messed up with any of the files, then you can easily back it up in no time.
This new version is a maintenance release and few bugs have been fixed. Below you can find the complete changelog of this new version.
What’s new in PageLines 2.3.1
- CORE – remove main style.css from HEAD, not needed now as it contains no actual css.
- CORE – Better minification rules.
- CORE – Fix compatibility with WordPress 3.5 alpha.
- CORE – Add version to admin scripts.
- Bugs – NavBar dropdown fix for IE8.
- Bugs – Features, add filter for target: pagelines_features_target.
- Bugs – Only show update nags to admins.
- Bugs – Fix cut and paste in wp-admin.
- Bugs – Add linewrapping to code editors.
- Bugs – Video shortcode, added related.
- Bugs – LESS sections handling, do not compile disabled sections.
- Bugs – Various IE8 fixes.
- Bugs – Fix tooltip/rollover position.
- Bugs – Fix Author profile links.
So, for what you are waiting for, update PageLines Framework to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of PageLines Framework, then get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.