New version of Photocrati theme is released – Photocrati 4.7.2 and it is available for download in members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release and recommended to all users that they must update Photocrati to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Photocrati theme to latest version make sure that you backup your existing files & database.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the new version of Photocrati theme:
Photocrati 4.7.2 – What’s New?
- Changed: Rename .json to .crati for presets export/import
- Changed: Updated Pope to 0.4
- Changed: Sharing autoupdate modules across both Photocrati Theme and NextGEN Gallery 2.0.27+
- Fixed: PHP warning emitted when trying to delete non-existing directories
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with PHP 5.4.x (incorrect use of references)
- Fixed: Loading indicator not showing for slideshows and filmstrips
- Fixed: Minor style issues on home page
- Fixed: Ability to upload images larger than 2MB
- Fixed: “Settings failed” message appearing after successfully saving theme options
- Fixed: Adjust IPN notifier to use http 1.1 as well as make it more secure.
- Fixed: Paths generated for photocrati-gallery not working correctly for symlinks
- Fixed: Ensure that generating the static stylesheet from the dynamic stylesheet is reliable
- Fixed: Various issues when the theme was used as a parent of a child theme
- Fixed: Problem with variable collisions, causing Photocrati_Cart object being stored in session
- Fixed: Italics and uppercase options for logo title
All these features and regular updates make Photocrati theme a must have theme for creating photography website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Photocrati theme as soon as possible and if you do not have Photocrati theme, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!