PixelPress is a premium WordPress theme from WooThemes. It is a responsive business & portfolio theme which is specifically designed to showcase your services, products or work in a unique way. It is a minimal theme which comes with features like sleek styling, custom homepage that includes portfolio section, responsive design including FlexSlider integration, custom styling for WooDojo plugin, custom widgets and page templates, customizable fonts using Google fonts library, collection of useful shortcodes, sidebar management system, theme option panel and much more.
- Fully Responsive Design – The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
- Featured Slider – A custom homepage featured slider to showcase your important content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices.
- Custom Homepage – In addition to the featured slider, the theme has a customized widetized homepage where you can add and re-order the included custom components (Features, Portfolio, Blog Area, Testimonials) with the Woo Components widget.
- Powerful portfolio management – The portfolio section is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage module and then it’s own portfolio page template to house the rest.
- Custom Typography – You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom Widgets – In addition to the widgetized homepage and the custom module widget, the theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas. There are custom Woo Widgets included, and the theme supports all custom widgets from WooDojo”.
- Styling Options – The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes – All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Sidebar Manager – Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars.
- Custom Navigation – Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
- Built-in SEO options – We help you take control of your search engine readiness with in-built theme options. Our themes also support the commonly used SEO plugins ‘All-in-One SEO’ and ‘Headspace 2’.
- Backend theme options – Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible – We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails – An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- Localized for translations – WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates – Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Isn’t it a great theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.