A new version of PremiumPress Framework released – PremiumPress Framework 5.6 and you can download the latest version of PremiumPress Framework free from here or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. PremiumPress Framework 5.6 come with fixing small bugs found in PremiumPress Framework 5.5 and it is recommended to all users that they must update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating PremiumPress Framework to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then your files & database in a single click (to backup my files I use BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the laltest version of PremiumPress Framework:
PremiumPress Framework 5.6 – What’s New?
- added emoticon option to comments
- added Google map display if no using listing packages
- added membership level listing access options
- added new order emails
- updated the admin listings overview
- updated/removed query option for the Google map homepage object and replaced itt with option to ser the number of display listings.
- fixed issue with listings charged when assigned to a membership package
- fixed issue with listing price
- fixed iphone5 and ipad mini menu issues
- shop theme – added option to select related product
- shop theme – fixed flat rate percentage shipping price issue
- shop theme – added attribute name to checkout display
- shop theme – added delivery fields as required fields
- shop theme – fixed bug with required color field
- shop theme – added upload button for downloads
- shop theme – added weight based shipping
All these features and regular updates make PremiumPress Framework a must have a framework to build niche websites in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon and if you do not own PremiumPress Framework, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!