A new version of PremiumPress Framework released – PremiumPress Framework 5.7 and you can download the latest version of PremiumPress Framework for free form here or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. PremiumPress Framework 5.7 come with fixing small bugs found in PremiumPress Framework 5.6 and it is recommended to all users that they must update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating PremiumPress Framework to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then your files & database in a single click (to backup my files I use BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the laltest version of PremiumPress Framework:
PremiumPress Framework 5.6 – What’s New?
- added back missing columns for posts search in the admin
- added on/off for listing status
- updated membership page in the admin
- updated admin page setup design slightly for easier access
- css – fixed featured item color issue
- comparison theme – updated display query
- shop theme – fixed array issue at checkout
- shop theme – removed delivery address line two from being required
All these features and regular updates make PremiumPress Framework a must have a framework to build niche websites in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon and if you do not own PremiumPress Framework, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!