A new version of Promo Skin for Thesis theme released – Promo Skin V1.2 and you can download the latest version of Promo Skin free from members area or you can update it to latest version from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update Promo Skin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Promo Skin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to back up files & database I recommend BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Promo Skin for Thesis Theme:
Promo Skin V1.2 – What’s New?
- Released under MIT license
- Updated FontAwesome to version 4.0.3
/fonts(standardized Skin naming schema)
- Improved responsive landscape display for iOS devices
- Added LinkedIn and GitHub to Social Media Profiles Box
nina_cross_promo_profilesfilter to Social Media Profiles Box so you can easily add any social network profile (assuming it has a corresponding FontAwesome icon)
- Removed comments from Front Page and 404 templates
- Logo now replaces site title via filter, which removes the need to add/subtract CSS when a logo is added/removed
- Google WebFont scripts will only display if one or more Google Fonts are chosen
- Removed bold text style from
- Added CSS for
<sup>, and footnotes
- Added Full Page template
All these changes and regular updates make Promo Skin a must have thesis skin for creating stunning website in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Promo Skin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Promo Skin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!