Minimum 1.0 Child Theme is the latest WordPress Theme released by StudioPress. This theme is very clean and easy to use and in addition to this, it comes with a widget that allows you to show images which can be linked to featured posts.
Minimum 1.0 Child Theme works on Genesis Framework which can be downloaded by pro-plus members in support forum and if you do not have pro-plus membership, then you can purchase the package from here.
If you have already purchased Genesis Framework and any other child theme like Focus, Midnight, Blissful and Agency, then you can simply purchase the package by itself, otherwise you will need to purchase the Minimum + Genesis Theme Package.
The best thing I like about Minimum 1.0 Child Theme is that it comes with a landing page template and this template does not have any distractions of widgets and sidebars which in turn allows readers to focus on content. Minimum 1.0 Child theme can be used for almost any type of website or blog especially personal blogs or portfolio blogs.
Basically, Minimum 1.0 has all the features that you would except from Genesis Child Theme. Some of the Features of Minimum 1.0 Child Theme Features are:
- Includes Genesis Framework
- Includes every theme we make
- Unlimited Updates, Support & Sites
- Access to detailed Tutorials
- Search Optimized and Secure
- Page and category navigation menus
- Drop-down sub menus
- Flexible 6 page layout options
- Ability to create 6 column classes
- Blog and archives templates
- 3 widget footer
- Standard, customizable footer
Still thinking to get this awesome theme? Do not think, get your copy now
In addition to this, if you want to save $600, then I suggest you to buy Pro-Plus package it is because you will get 37 more professional WordPress Theme free of cost.
If you have any query let me know via comments or get in touch using Free WordPress Installation Service.
WebGuide4U Powered By The Scribe SEO Plugin
Scribe SEO Plugin empowers you to optimize your website easily and quickly. For SEO three things are more important and they are:
- 1) KeyWord - Scribe shows you the language searchers use before you begin to write. Once your content is created, Scribe reveals other profitable keywords.
- 2) Content - Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
- 3) Links - Scribe helps you build back links, crosslink the content within your own site, and identify influential social media users who want to share your stuff.
Above all, you’ll achieve higher search rankings (like me) and increase the targeted traffic to your site. It's that simple - start using Scribe SEO now!