This is a guest post written by Joel Newman. If you would like to write for WebGuide4U, check out guest posting guidelines here.
Without further ado, here are the top 25 jQuery WordPress plugins to consider for your blog:
01. Carousel Gallery
Will allow you to browse through all pictures in a gallery, seamlessly sliding from right to left.
02. Easing Slider
Enables unlimited photo sliders with their own unique settings.
Will display images when clicked on without needing to reload the page.
Uses a lightbox script to display full-size images in native WordPress galleries.
Adds colorbox images to a blog, which can be grouped by page or post.
07. Tweet Blender
Will support multiple users, lists, keywords, and hashtags; can also show tweets for a specific topic based on a keyword or Twitter hashtag.
08. Polaroid Gallery
Can overlay images like Polaroid pictures on a post or page using WordPress Media Library.
Can add customized smile emoticons to a comment box.
Will add a new menu to a WordPress blog for a customized user interface.
Can create a rotating sidebar image on a blog.
12. WP Slimbox2
Will create a slide out image with a sophisticated overlay.
13. Comment Preview
Offers a live comment preview without page reboot necessary.
Enables Google Analytics tracking on any WordPress blog.
Enables users to log into their own WordPress account with an Open ID; allows commenters to leave comments using the same feature.
Provides a quick and simple language translation for a blog.
17. Infinite Scroll
Will draw content from the next blog page and add it to the user’s current page so that a blog visitor never has to click on “Next Page”.
Creates an impressive drop shadow on all posted blog images.
19. Live Blogroll
Will show recent posts for each link in a Blogroll.
20. Snazzy Archives
Will feature all posts in a unique compilation on a blog archive page.
21. Advanced Spoiler
Can show or hide text and image content using animated effects with a spoiler tag.
Uses blog post images as a background for the blog menu.
23. Quick Search
Will search through blog results by page, posts, and comments.
Will highlight search terms in search results from Google, Yahoo, or Lycos search engines.
25. Post Preview
Enables the blogger to see a live blog post preview without using the WordPress visual editor.
Joel Newman is a freelance writer with expertise in technology. For information on top registry cleaners to speed up you PC, you can visit Joel Newman’s Registry Cleaner website.
- [Guest Post] Top 5 Free WordPress Themes
- [Guest Post] Top 35 WordPress YouTube Plugins Compatible With WordPress 3.1
- [Guest Post] Most Popular CMS Systems
- [Guest Post] How To Write Business E-mails That Will Create Responsive Results
- [Guest Post] Is Google Being Anti-Competitive?
- [InfoGraphic] 12 Must Have WordPress Plugins
- Show Related Post Using Yet Another Related Post Plugin
- [InfoGraphic] WordPress Uses Within Top 100K Internet Sites
WebGuide4U Powered By The Scribe SEO Plugin
Scribe SEO Plugin empowers you to optimize your website easily and quickly. For SEO three things are more important and they are:
- 1) KeyWord - Scribe shows you the language searchers use before you begin to write. Once your content is created, Scribe reveals other profitable keywords.
- 2) Content - Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
- 3) Links - Scribe helps you build back links, crosslink the content within your own site, and identify influential social media users who want to share your stuff.
Above all, you’ll achieve higher search rankings (like me) and increase the targeted traffic to your site. It's that simple - start using Scribe SEO now!