Unsigned is a premium WordPress Theme from WooThemes. It is a versatile and super easy theme which is specifically designed for musicians, artist and band party to showcase their events, work or any other music related activity. The best thing I like about this theme is that, it allows you to sell your albums and merchandise pretty easy, all you have to do is to use WooCommerce WordPress Plugin from WooThemes. In addition to this, the Unsigned homepage is almost completely controlled by widgets and a comfortable amount of theme options, making it hugely flexible.
Unsigned WordPress Theme comes with features like fully widgetized control over layouts, built-in event module for listing of events which can be grouped into categories, discography module which helps artist to manage the release of their album, photo module to handle photo galleries, video module to stream videos, specially designed band module to present list of band members, fully integration with SoundCloud, featured content slider, theme admin option panel with rock solid framework and much more.
- Fully Responsive Design – The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
- Custom Homepage – The homepage is one hugely flexible layout powered by widgets and theme options that allow you to enable/disable each and every module. You can really create whatever layout you like, highlighting only your most important information to grab your site visitors attention.
- Events Module – Caters for the management and listing of events (gigs, festivals, etc). Events can be grouped into categories (club, concert, gig, festival, etc) and tours. An event’s status (upcoming, right now, past) is determined by it’s start and end date/time. It’s also possible to select one of these types for display in the Woo – Events admin, making it easier to view snapshots of your events calendar.
- Discography Module – Discography is where the artist manages their album releases. Albums can be sorted into categories and comprise a cover image, unique catalog ID and a release date. Each album has an audio player facility, which uses tracks that are uploaded directly when adding or editing an album. The tracks can be re-ordered and managed using native WordPress lightbox windows. You can then link WooCommerce products to albums allowing you to sell your albums easily on your site!
- Photos Galleries Module – Photos is where the artist manages their photo galleries. Galleries can be sorted into categories and comprise a cover image and photo management section. The photo management section is a clear and easy to use box in the admin that allows for the quick uploading, management (re-ordering, etc) and inclusion of images in the gallery. This is then applied on both the gallery detail screen and the Woo – Photos widget.
- Videos Module – Videos is where the artist manages their embedded videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Videos can be sorted into categories and comprise an optional posterframe and an embed code field.
- Featured Slider – As has become a favorite within our themes, Unsigned includes Woo – Slides. This module displays a large background image on the homepage, as well as a slider content area above the content on the homepage. When navigating through the slider, the background image fades to the appropriate image.
- Soundcloud Integration – Woo – SoundCloud is a bridge between Unsigned and SoundCloud. When a username is specified, the system connects to SoundCloud and retrieves the user’s tracks and playlists. These two content types are outputted via a Woo – SoundCloud – Playlist widget for specific playlists and a Woo – SoundCloud Tracks widget to display individual players for specific tracks.
- WooCommerce Goodness – Unsigned makes full use of WooCommerce allowing bands.musicians to sell their albums and other merchandise. We’ve painstakingly married the theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections.
- Custom typography – You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using the Bitter font.
- Custom widgets – The theme has a Homepage widgetized region (on install it comes pre-populated with the default modules that you can then overwrite), 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas. In the demo we’ve used our powerful sidebar manager to then overwrite the default sidebar widgetized region with a unique sidebar for the homepage. This is entirely possible for you to do with any widgetized region. This theme comes with a wealth of custom Woo Widgets like an Album, Events, Galleries, Photos, Soundcloud, and videos widgets, as well as the usual custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Embed/Video, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter). WooCommerce also includes an array of custom widgets.
- Styling Options – The theme includes a default dark style, as well as light style which you can preview in the demo, it and also has styling options for the transparency of modules, background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes – All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Sidebar Manager – Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars.
- Custom Navigation – Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
- Built-in SEO options – We help you take control of your search engine readiness with in-built theme options. Our themes also support the commonly used SEO plugins ‘All-in-One SEO’ and ‘Headspace 2’.
- Backend theme options – Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible – We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails – An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- Localized for translations – WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates – Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen
Isn’t it a great music theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF”, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.