A new version of WP Migrate DB Pro released – WP Migrate DB Pro 1.3.1 and you can download the latest version of WP Migrate DB Pro free from members area or you can update it for free WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features and fixing bugs in earlier version of WP Migrate DB Pro and it is recommended to all users that they must update WP Migrate DB Pro to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating WP Migrate DB Pro to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
WP Migrate DB Pro 1.3.1 – What’s New?
- New: Backup options to select which tables to backup
- Improvement: Consistent styling for errors and warnings
- Improvement: Make it more obvious when a migration has completed
- Improvement: Add Media Files screencast to Help tab
- Improvement: “Check Again” on the WordPress Updates page will force the plugin to check for a new version
- Improvement: Better multisite find and replace
- Improvement: Remove protocol from default find and replace fields
- Improvement: Better handling of poorly configured SSL servers
- Bug fix: Better debugging info for API requests to deliciousbrains.com
- Bug fix: Backups not working with multisite migrations
- Bug fix: Find & replace fields become reversed
- Bug fix: Basic authentication not working when there’s an ‘@’ character in the username or password
- Bug fix: Detecting wrong installed version of the plugin
- Bug fix: SSL disabled message appearing when connecting without HTTPS
- Bug fix: Replace GUIDs will not stay unchecked when saving profile
- Bug fix: Dead end after error in the UI
- Bug fix: Backup option only backs up tables to be replaced
- Bug fix: Undefined ‘path’ index error
- Bug fix: Primary key of zero not kept in migration
All these features and regular updates make WP Migrate DB Pro a must have plugin for WordPress website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update WP Migrate DB Pro to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own WP Migrate DB Pro then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!