A new version of WPtouch Pro plugin released – WPtouch Pro v3.0.8 and it is available for download in members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is an maintenance release which comes with fixing many bugs and by adding new features. It is recommended to all users that they must update WPtouch Pro to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating WPtouch Pro to latest version make sure that you backup your files and database, if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of WPtouch Pro plugin:
WPtouch Pro V3.0.8 – What’s New?
- Added: Ability to point to wptouch-data directory location from wp-config.php
- Added: Comment moderation notice text when comments require moderation to be displayed
- Fixed: An issue that could prevent YouTube videos without http in the url from re-sizing
- Fixed: Classic Redux – Menu drop-down issues on some Android devices
- Fixed: CMS – blog post titles overflow issue in non-WebKit browsers
- Fixed: CMS – featured slider not appearing in RTL
- Fixed: Switch link not appearing in Chrome on iOS (all themes)
- Fixed: Incompatibility with WordPressSEO by Yoast
Regular updates and new features make WPtouch Pro a must have plugin for creating mobile version of your website. So, for what you are thinking off? Update WPtouch Pro to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have WPtouch Pro plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!