A new version of WPtouch Pro plugin released – WPtouch Pro v3.3.4 and you can download the latest version of WPtouch Pro plugin for free from members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update WPtouch Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating WPtouch Pro plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click using BackupBuddy.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of WPtouch Pro plugin:
WPtouch Pro V3.3.4 – What’s New?
- Fixed: An issue which caused mobile themes to be shown inside Twitter app on iPads
- Fixed: Improved Android Firefox browser and older browsers and OS versions support
- Fixed: When deactivating the license on a site license credentials became exposed
- Fixed: Wrong message in license area when a license is expired
- Fixed: Responsive Images extension – URL not active on images linked to the URL (can’t click/tap)
- Fixed: Simple theme – Child menu items in front page menu expanded by default
All these changes and regular updates make WPtouch Pro plugin a must have plugin for creating mobile version of any WordPress powered website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update WPtouch Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own WPtouch Pro plugin then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!