A new version of WPtouch Pro released – WPtouch Pro v3.6.1 and you can download the latest version of WPtouch Pro plugin for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update WPtouch Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating WPtouch Pro plugin to latest version make sure that you backup all your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database. To backup files & database I personally recommend BackupBuddy plugin from iThemes.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of WPtouch Pro plugin:
WPtouch Pro Version 3.6.1 – What’s New?
- Added: Automatically disable WPtouch when activating WPtouch Pro (from WPtouch v3.6.1 on)
- Added: Highlight available theme & extension updates
- Added: Better support for Shortcodes Ultimate
- Added: Back-to-top links, and multilingual improvements in MobileStore
- Added: Minimum character count for mid-content ads in MultiAds
- Added: Pass along the querystring when redirecting to your custom landing page. (for ads compatibility)
- Changed: Improved Custom Latest Posts pagination handling
- Changed: Switch from WP_CONTENT_URL to content_url(), fixing menu icons for domain-mapped multisite installations
- Fixed: PHP error on WPEngine when debug mode was enabled
- Fixed: Eliminated some warnings and notices
- Fixed: Arrow directions for next/previous posts in RTL mode
- Fixed: Custom Latest Posts page now uses WPtouch posts-per-page setting
All these changes and regular updates make WPtouch Pro plugin a must have plugin for creating mobile version of a website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update WPtouch Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own WPtouch Pro plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!