Have you ever wondered that just like Facebook (social media platform) you can show up heart, thumb, or likes within account Page on your shop too? Isn’t sound interesting? WooCommerce has launched a new extension – Product Likes and by using this extension you can show up heart, thumb, or likes on your specific product or shop page.
The WooCommerce Product Likes extension allows store owners to add extra functionality in their shop and help users to like products from product pages, category pages, and more. The extension lets users see previously-liked items while browsing the shop and in their account settings. Additionally, you can also enable likes for users who aren’t logged in. This extension is useful for both shoppers and store owners and the liking functionality lets shoppers keep a list of their liked products for future purchases, increasing the likelihood of sales and return customers.
The WooCommerce Product Likes Extension comes with a number of settings and the same has been explained below:
- Enable Product Likes: Enables product likes across your store. (Make sure you also enable at least one of the display options below to see the buttons.)
- Enable If Not Logged In: Allows visitors without an account to like products. They’ll see their likes on products for 30 days or until they clear their cookies. Likes by logged-our visitors will still count towards the total number of product likes.
- Enable In Account: Adds a section within the user’s account listing the products the customer has previously liked.
- Show On Product Pages: Shows a product like a button on individual product pages.
- Show On Product Archive Pages: Shows a product like a button on each product in an archive page (e.g., shop page, product categories, etc.).
- Show Total Likes: Shows the total number of likes, if a product has been liked at least once.
- Icon: Icon type used for product likes, Heart/Thumb/None.
- Enable Styles: Adds styles to product likes. If disabled, this removes all styles from product likes including the icon chosen. This option should only be disabled if you wish to style the product likes yourself with CSS.
Don’t you think that the extension is useful? Also, the WooCommerce will be adding more features like – a product with the most likes, help you in product selection and visibility, and more in the coming days.
If you have any queries do let us know via comments!