As a WordPress user, I know how important is backing up WordPress site and if you are not backing it up, then back it up right now and if you have any problem then you may get in touch using Services Page. Backing up WordPress is not a big deal and to make it simple there is an ultimate solution – BackUpBuddy.
BackUpBuddy is an all-in-one solution for backups, restoration and migration which keeps the backup, restoration and migration process easy, fast and reliable. By using this plugin you can easily backup your server, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, FTP or email and easily restore your site on the same server or migrate to a new server with a different domain and database. The process is easy, fast and reliable. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an end user or developer, I’m damm sure that this plugin is sure to bring peace of mind and add safety in the event of data loss.
The best thing I like about this plugin is that you can use this plugin to backup your entire site (Single) or Multisite WordPress Installation including widgets, themes and plugins. BackUpBuddy is a premium WordPress Plugin and in this post I’m sharing 25% discount coupon but before that here are some of the features which comes with every copy of BackUpBuddy Plugin.
- Backup your entire WordPress install – including the widgets, themes, plugins, and SQL database; the entire package! You should not leave the backup process up to your web host. Just like your laptop or desktop computer, you should be doing regular backups of your blog or website and with BackupBuddy you can schedule backups and have them sent off-site to Amazon S3, an FTP/FTPS account, or to your email.
- Restore your WordPress site fast – the restore function within BackupBuddy is a simple restoration process where you upload a script and your backup file and it restores WordPress, your themes, widgets, plugins, and everything else. No need to install WordPress first! Other backup solutions only backup; BackupBuddy restores too!
- Migrate a WordPress site to another domain or server easily – If you build custom WordPress sites for clients this plugin is for you! This is a HOT feature for WordPress developers who build a custom site for a client on a temporary domain or locally (like a sandbox or playground site) and then want to migrate the ENTIRE site with content, styles, widgets and all on a live client domain.
- Backup Scheduling – BackupBuddy can do daily, weekly, bi-monthly, monthly backups … and includes email, FTP, FTPS, and Amazon S3 options to send backups to another server on a regular basis.
- Automatic Plugin Upgrades in WP Dashboard – When new versions of BackupBuddy come out during your membership year, you can easily upgrade the plugin straight from the Dashboard.
Here is the working discount coupon of BackUpBuddy. Remember this is a limited time offer so hurry-up