Captivate is a premium WordPress Theme from Chimera Themes. It is a simple and clean photography theme which is designed for photographer or photography showcase website. In addition to this, it is a snazzy, eye-catching way to showcase your portfolio and it comes with features like simple homepage design, easy to setup multiple image galleries, 7 alternative styles, widget friendly structure, multiple column portfolio section, featured photo image slideshow, blog post template, theme documentation for installation and forum support, theme admin option panel and many more.
- Multiple theme styles – Captivate features 7 very different color styles: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Fuchsia, Seafoam and default Grey. Choose the color you like, customize Captivate WordPress Photography Theme to showcase your work.
- Image Galleries and Portfolio – Image galleries and portfolios can have 3 or 4 columns and have preview images and fancybox modal display. It is easy to create your gallery using our shortcodes and a blog category with posts for each gallery image entry. You can also have title headings and text as shown in this image.
- Multiple Column Layouts – Multiple column layouts are available: 2, 3 or 4 columns with our easy-to-use shortcodes.
- Homepage slider from posts – Show on your homepage an image slider with posts from a category you select, with text, title, buttons and post content.
- Static featured area – The Static featured area enables you to show a custom title, text and buttons (which you define in the theme admin) and upload an image for your featured area.
- Custom dynamic slider – For each slide you define in the theme admin you can upload an image, write content and change buttons styling and animation. Order slides by dragging them up and down.
- Blog Post Pages – Blog Post detail pages with very slick and beautiful fancybox preview images.
- Create unique homepage layouts – Select from what pages to show content on your homepage above and below the blog section. Using our shortcodes, you can create an unique layout.
- Multiple page/post options – Each page or post has its own custom options that allows you to upload post images, assign a custom sidebar and change its default position, add title subheadings and teasers.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.1 and above – Take full advantage of the latest WordPress (3.3.1) features. All themes have custom menu locations. Read our support tutorial to learn how to use the new WordPress menus.
- Import/Export theme options – All out themes offer you the option of exporting and importing the theme options. This is very useful for example if you want to reset the theme and don’t want to loose the custom sliders or options you made.
- Over 20 shortcodes available – With our shortcodes you can quickly create content boxes, contact forms, icon boxes, portlets, call-to-action boxes, column layouts, information messages, buttons, galleries, testimonial boxes, pricing tables, twitter feeds and many more.
- Unlimited custom sidebars – Create custom sidebars which you can then assign to pages or posts. This way, you can show whatever widgets you want for each page individually and you can also create subpages navigations (very useful for showing child pages menus for a parent page).
- Theme style editor – In most of our themes you have the possibility of modifying colors, styles, backgrounds directly from the theme options page, sometimes resulting in a totally unique theme, without writing a single line of code.
- Advanced theme options page – Every theme comes with an advanced theme options area, so that you can easily configure, customize and adapt any of our themes to your exact specifications.
- Multiple color schemes – All our themes come with at least 5 different styles. We try to make each theme and each style as unique as possible, in trends with todays design expectations.
- Coded by professionals – Our themes are always coded the proper way. This reflects in overall quality and page loading times. All code is well documented so developers can quickly find and edit it.
- Cross browser compatible – To make sure you won’t have any problems with our themes, we always test them in all popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8.
- Auto image resizing – This little feature, makes two things: for you it saves a lot of time because you won’t have to create thumbnails for each image and for your website it reduces the loading times by auto generating thumbnails.
- Custom Widgets – Each of our themes comes with a lot of custom widgets, including Twitter feed, Flickr, Subpage navigation menu, contact form and many more.
- Page Templates – Depending on theme, there are custom page templates available, either to show the sitemap, archives or to create a custom features page.
- Semantic, Valid Code – All Chimera Themes are coded in semantic, XHTML 1.0 valid code, so you don’t have to worry about SEO penalty or invalid pages.
Isn’t it a great photography theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
Chimera Theme Discount Coupon Code
Chimera Themes offers premium WordPress Theme and if you are planning to grab any of the themes, then this is the right time as they are offering 50% discount on any of the Theme Plus Installation Packages. So, for what you are waiting for, get it right now at cheaper price.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF”, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.