City Guide is a premium WordPress Theme from WooThemes. It is a location based directory theme which can be used for creating city, region or country travel guide websites and other places of interest archived in the post with geo-tags, custom content about the locations. In addition to this, you can also include maps integration to publish information about tourist attractions, shops, restaurants, etc. City Guide is crafted with features like 6 widgetized zones, custom widgets, 6 color schemes, homepage featured module, Google Maps integration, new improved theme option panel and many more.
- Home Page Featured Module – A custom home page featured module that can be used as an about section for the site. You can dedicate an image or a Google Map to this area.
- Google Maps integration – Google Maps integration for geo-tagging of posts, with a custom map panel for your blog post editor and map widgets for usage in the sidebar. The integration also pulls the location from the map and displays the physical address next to the map in the location details.
- Custom Widgets – Other Custom Woo Widgets for use in the 6 widgetized zones – e.g. Twitter feeds, Popular post tabber, Adspace banners, and Flickr photo streams
- Alternative styles – 6 alternate styles to better fit your company/personality. These alternate styles are meant as a base for further more intricate styling details that you can add to the stylesheet
- Custom Shortcodes – All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Sidebar Manager – Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars.
- Custom Navigation – Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
- Built-in SEO options – We help you take control of your search engine readiness with in-built theme options. Our themes also support the commonly used SEO plugins ‘All-in-One SEO’ and ‘Headspace 2’.
- Backend theme options – Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible – All themes have tested and ensure that they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails – An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- Localized for translations – WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates – Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Isn’t it a great theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF“, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.