A new version of Classic Responsive Skin for Thesis theme released – Classic Responsive Skin V1.1 and you can download the latest version of Classic Responsive Skin for free from members area or you can update it to latest version from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update Classic Responsive Skin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Classic Responsive Skin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to back up files & database I recommend BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Classic Responsive Skin for Thesis Theme:
Classic Responsive Skin V1.1 – What’s New?
- Released under MIT license
- Text on Full Page template now spans the full width of the page
- Removed comments from Front Page and 404 templates
- Fixed responsive landscape views on iOS devices
- Added CSS for
<sup>, and footnotes
-webkit-appearance: nonefor improved button display on iOS devices
- Fixed namespacing errors for better translations
- Updated clearfix CSS to the newer, leaner standard
- Fix nav menu line height and submenu width in CSS
All these changes and regular updates make Classic Responsive Skin a must have thesis skin for creating stunning website in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Classic Responsive Skin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Classic Responsive Skin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!