New version of ClassiPress is released today and you can download it from members are or purchase it from here. This new version is a bug release and it is recommended to all users to upgrade it to latest version as soon as possible. Before upgrading make sure that you backup your WordPress powered site using BackupBuddy, even though if you mess-up with anything, you can easily restore your site using a single click.
The most notable change is with language (.mo) files. If you use ClassiPress in any language besides English, this affects you. The .mo file must be renamed and relocated to a new folder. So instead of placing the .mo file in
/wp-content/themes/classipress/ it should go in
/wp-content/languages/themes/. Below you can find the number of changes have bee made to latest version of ClassiPress WordPress Theme.
Now you can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to ClassiPress. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead. If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Facebook login was not working correctly
- Pagination issue with the homepage listing tabs
- Coupon currency symbol location option set to right side
- Romania spelling in country drop-down
- Apostrophe got backslashed when saved in ad package settings
- Allow forced expiration of ads from the back-end
- Text strings missing from .po language file
- Language .mo files should be placed in a ‘languages’ folder in ‘wp-content’ instead of inside the ‘classipress’ folder
- Swapped out get_currentuserinfo() and replaced with wp_get_current_user() on the user profile page
- Added the AppThemes framework
So, for what you are waiting for, upgrade ClassiPress WordPress Theme to latest version as soon as possible.
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF”, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.