A new version of Clipper WordPress Theme is released today and you can download it from members area or purchase it from here. This new version is a bug release and upgrading to latest version is recommended to all users. The most notable change is with language (.mo) files and if you use Clipper WordPress Theme in any language besides English, this affects you. The .mo file has been renamed to a new folder and placed in /wp-content/languages/themes/ instead of /wp-content/themes/clipper/. Below you can see the number of changes have been made in this new version.
Now you can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to Clipper. If you don’t check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead. If you prefer the old fashioned way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Coupon category and tags were not importing correctly from csv
- “Warning: Missing argument 2 for add_store_extra_fields()” appeared on store page when debug mode was turned on
- Expiration date for coupons didn’t appear for some people
- Auto-complete search was not working for some people
- Theme version number wasn’t displaying correctly on the system info admin page
- Coupons created from the admin didn’t auto-populate the vote up/down custom field values
- Language .mo files should be placed in a ‘languages’ folder in ‘wp-content’ instead of inside the ‘jobroller’ folder
- Swapped out get_currentuserinfo() and replaced with wp_get_current_user() on the user profile page
- Added CSS3 PIE to support CSS3 features in older Internet Explorer versions
Still thinking? Do not think and update your WordPress Theme to latest version as soon as possible. Remember, before upgrading Clipper to latest version, backup your site using BackupBuddy so that, if you mess up with any of your theme files, you can easily restore it.
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF”, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.