A new version of Design Palette Pro plugin released – Design Palette Pro V1.3.1 and you can download the latest version for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and before updating Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy.
Design Palette Pro v1.3.1 comes with header image support which is added back for Genesis Framework and Genesis Sample Child Theme. You can also have the option to disable or modify header options via filters. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Design Palette Pro plugin:
Design Palette Pro 1.3.1 – What’s New?
- New: support for Lifestyle Pro Genesis child theme
- Tweak: Replace link borders with text-decoration options for Genesis. If you were using the link border options, your settings for text-decoration should be updated appropriately.
- Tweak: Remove header image support. All supported child themes have support for custom headers in WordPress core. For stock Genesis and Genesis Sample, we have added custom header support by default. It can be disabled using the `gppro_enable_header_image_support` filter and the header options can be modified with the `gppro_custom_header_args` filter. Genesis 2.1+ includes a header logo image that’s 360px x 60px.
- Fix: Beautiful Pro: Issue with showing/hiding the Site Description.
- Fix: Metro Pro: Issue with Middle Widget Area and Header Nav link colors.
- Fix: Add missing sidebar and footer widget content alignment setting.
- Fix: Issue with removing values from URL fields.
- Fix: Allow PNG, ICO, and GIF files for favicon upload.
All these changes and regular updates make Design Palette Pro a must have plugin for customizing Genesis child theme. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Design Palette Pro plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Design Palette Pro plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!