A new version of Gravity Forms is released – Gravity Forms v1.6.10. This new version of Gravity Forms comes with new features & few bugs have been fixed. It is recommended that you must update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms to latest version make sure that you backup all your WordPress files, even though if something goes wrong then you can easily backup all your files in a single click.
This new version is an important release that implements new features of WordPress v3.5 compatibility, bug fixes and important updates that are critical for several new Gravity Forms Add-Ons that are coming soon. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version.
Gravity Forms v1.6.10 – What’s New?
- Added gform_entry_meta filter to allow developers to add custom propeties to the lead object. Allows lead meta data to be added as sortable columns to the entry list and export entries file. Added the following functions to assist: GFFormsModel::get_entry_meta(), GFFormsModel::update_entry_meta(), GFSelectColumns::get_selectable_entry_meta, GFExport::get_entry_meta() and gform_get_meta_values_for_entries($entry_ids, $meta_keys).
- Added is_default_column to the gform_entry_meta filter allow developers to define default columns for the entry list.
- Added gform_field_added and gform_field_deleted jQuery event actions.
- Updated entry export to prompt user when no fields have been chosen.
- Updated media button hook to “media_button” instead of “media_button_context”.
- Fixed issue with post category checkbox field always returning validation error when field is set to required (even when an item is checked).
- Fixed issue saving multi-input fields on installations with locales that use comma as the decimal separator.
- Fixed a warning notice with gform_get_meta when no key is found.
- Fixed issue with calculating fields throwing errors on IE7/8.
- Fixed an issue which was causing gform_update_meta to insert multiple values for the same key.
- Fixed an issue with conditional logic when using “Is Not” as the operator.
- Fixed notice “Undefined index: gf_form_id” displayed when exporting forms and no form chosen.
- Fixed issue where default option was being selected for multi-selects when displayed via conditional logic.
All these features and many more features make Gravity Forms a must have WordPress Plugin. So, for what you are waiting for update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.