JobRoller is a premium theme designed by AppThemes and a new version of JobRoller is released – JobRoller v1.5.5. This new version is a maintenance and addresses a handful of bugs & adds some new features. It is recommended that you should upgrade JobRoller to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have JobRoller, then you can get from one here:
Make sure that before upgrading JobRoller to latest version, backup all your theme files. Even though if you messed up with any of your theme files, then you can easily back it up pretty easy.
Below you can see the rundown of the changes and fixes have been made in this latest version:
- SQL error related with job views counter
- Email not being validated when using the Resumes contact form
- Relist fee showing when editing jobs
- Indeed ‘Browse By’ defaulting to US listings when no results found
- Removed translation for the ‘From: ‘ string from wp_mail() headers
- Added compatibility for the WangGuard plugin, for blocking unwanted users and spam
- Updated qTip v.1.0.0-rc3 to v.1.0
- It’s now possible to search Indeed jobs by location only (no job keyword is necessary)
- Added appthemes_after_post( ‘job_listing’ ) hook in loop-job.php
- Added appthemes_after_post( ‘resume’ ) hook in loop-resume.php
- Added translations for Indeed job types on the .pot files
With all these features JobRoller is a must have theme if you are thinking of creating a Job Site. So, for what you are waiting for, get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.