A new version of Quality Control theme from AppThemes is released – Quality Control 0.7. The new version is a maintenance release as it comes with fixing few bugs & errors. It is recommended to all users that they must update Quality Control theme to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Quality Control theme to latest version make sure that you backup your website/blog so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your WordPress website/blog in a single click.
Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
Quality Control V0.7 – What’s New?
- Fixed styling of ticket paragraphs
- Fixed assigning user and taxonomies while creating ticket
- Fixed incorrect redirect after deleting ticket
- Fixed undefined index notice after deactivating repository plugin
- Fixed undefined variable notice in the sidebar call
- Fixed undefined method QC_Ticket_Status::update_ticket() error
- Fixed xml parse error for beanstalk repository
- Fixed visibility of tickets per Permissions settings
- Fixed quick editing ticket
- Improved parsing commit messages
- Added recent tickets widget
- Added ‘assigned to’ link in project team widget
- Added filtering by ‘assigned to’ all tickets pages
- Added creating default milestones and ticket on theme installation
- Added changeset url metabox to add/edit changeset page
- Added css class to tickets with priority taxonomy, can easy highlight important tickets
- Reverted showing ticket details on archives pages
All these features and regular updates make Quality Control a must have theme for creating Issue tracking website in few minutes. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Quality Control WordPress theme to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Quality Control theme then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.