A new version of RokWeather is released – RokWeather 1.11. This new version comes with new features & few bugs have been fixed. It is recommended to all users that you must update RokWeather to latest version as soon as possible.
The best thing I like about this new version is that, it is compatible with Joomla 3.0. Below you can find the number of changes have been made in this new version:
RokWeather 1.11 – What’s New?
- Strict standards error in RokSubFieldForm
- Not all module settings showing in webkit on osx 10.8.2
- Location cookie is not working
- Yahoo windy condition returning image code instead of fallback icon
- Comes with old version of rokextender
- Joomla! 3.0 Compatibility
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Rokweather to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have copy of RokWeather then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!