A new version of WP Auction is released – WP Auction v4.4. This new version comes with new features and few bugs have been fixed. It is recommended that you must update WP Auctions to latest version as soon as possible but before updating WP Auction to latest version make sure you backup all your files. After updating WP auctions to latest version if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your all files.
This new version comes with an amazing new feature called – Request to Bid. This feature gives you the ability to restrict who can & cannot bid on your auctions. Below you can find the complete list of features & enhancements/fixes have been made in this new version.
- Integrated full set of currencies offered by PayPal.
- Set your Minimum Bid Increment on a global or per auction level.
- Choose to receive bid notices or auction won emails, or both.
- Allow proxy bidders to increase max bid (thanks to mensmaximus).
- Use your own CSS stylesheet to alter the way the auction looks. (you will really need to know what you’re doing here)
- Fixed a GoDaddy server specific email issue.
- Dates and time now follow WP settings (thanks to mensmaximus).
- Deprecate resizer, images are now handled by WordPress image resizer.
- Added a CSS class “wpa-auction-sold” to closed auctions, used only when auctions are embedded in a Post/Page.
- Display an “Auction Closed” notice once an auction is closed, used only when auctions are embedded in a Post/Page.
So, for what you are waiting for update WP Auctions to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of WP Auctions WordPress plugin, then you can get one from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments & do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.