New version of Dynamik website builder tool released by CobaltApps – Dynamik 1.4 and the latest version available for download in members area for free or you can update it from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing few bugs. It is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamik to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Dynamik to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
Dynamik 1.4 comes with redesigning admin pages & few refinements, bug fixes also. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Dynamik website builder:
Dynamik 1.4 – What’s New?
- Redesigned the Dynamik admin pages to reflect the WordPress 3.8 admin redesign.
- Updated the screenshot.png image for Dynamik.
- Updated the “Custom Genesis Child Theme” screenshot.png image for Child Theme Exports.
- Updated the ajax save indicator gif image for “Save Changes”.
- Made the stylesheet URL paths SSL compatible.
- Added content .entry class into the Dynamik stylesheet to accommodate Custom Post Types.
- Put in place conditionals to protect against a PHP error loop that can occur if the /images/ directory is not in place upon activation.
All these changes and regular updates make Dynamik a must have tool for creating website in no time & that too without any knowledge of designing languages. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Dynamik website builder to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have Dynamik Website Builder, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!