A new version of Dynamik Website Builder released – Dynamik 1.4.1 and you can download the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with fixing new bugs and updating bugs present in older version of Dynamik Website Builder. It is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamik Website Builder to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Dynamik Website Builder, you must backup your theme files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database personally I recommend BackupBuddy.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder:
Dynamik 1.4.1 – What’s New?
- Made Content “Delayed” Responsive styles more Firefox compatible.
- Made EZ Static Homepage w/Home Sidebar styles more Firefox compatible.
- Made Google Fonts protocol agnostic (i.e.. SSL/HTTPS compatible).
- Removed the “Safari Check” function that was preventing certain Dynamik admin pages from being accessible since Apple has finally fixed the Mavericks Safari bug.
- Updated the Dynamik/Extender cloning admin section to reflect the WP3.8 style changes.
- Fixed styling bug that occurred when Responsive Design was disabled and design was set to “Fluid”.
- Made a few minor Dynamik admin style tweaks to fix a few spacing issues.
All these changes and regular updates make Dynamik Wesbite Builder a must have theme for creating stunning websites in no time & that too without touching any lines of code. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Dynamik Website Builder to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Dynamik Website Builder, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!