A new version of Dynamik Released – Dynamik 1.6.2 and you can download the latest version of Dynamik for free from members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamik to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Dynamik to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Dynamik:
Dynamik 1.6.2 –What’s New?
- Added Font Awesome support.
- Added Background and Border color sync feature to U-Control.
- Added the Dynamik content filler image to the EZ Home content area to ensure all Widget content fully fill out the Widget Areas.
- Fixed wp_debug() error message which occurred when removing Google Fonts.
- Fixed Image Uploader bug that occurs when images with very wide, yet thin, dimensions are uploaded.
- Fixed bug where certain settings yield duplicate custom responsive @media query code in the Dynamik stylesheet.
- Fixed bug where U-Control Heading and Content fonts are affecting each other.
- Cleaned up any bugs found with Child Theme Export using wp_debug().
All these features and regular updates make Dynamik a must have theme for customizing and creating stunning websites with Genesis Framework. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Dynamik to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Dynamik, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!