A new version of Dynamik Website Builder released – Dynamik Website Builder 1.6 and you can download the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder for free from members area or you update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamik Website Builder to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Dynamik Website Builder to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup files & database I recommended BackupBuddy).
Dynamik 1.6 is a major update and it adds noteworthy improvements over the “skin” functionality as well as other new features, refinements as well as few bugs fixes. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder:
Dynamik Website Builder 1.6 – What’s New?
- Added Dynamik Website Builder software licensing functionality.
- Added a Dynamik “Skins” section to the Dynamik Design Options admin page.
- Added option to enable/disable the syntax highlighting feature found in Custom CSS/Functions/JS.
- Added option to enable/disable Protocol Relative URLs.
- Added “Create Widget Area Shortcode” and “Create Hook Box Shortcode” buttons to the PHP Builder.
- Added IE11 body class detection/support.
- Added esc_html() to Custom Widget Area descriptions to prevent “broken” code.
- Adjusted the Image uploader to allow for .jpeg images (in addition to the .jpg images that were already allowed).
- Set some of the Custom Label and Conditional option text input fields to percentage widths to provide a bit more “breathing room” for them.
- Adjusted front-page.php code to allow for home.php WordPress Template files to take effect as the site/setting configuration permits.
- Removed the “Check Now” button in Dynamik Settings (not needed now that the new license key auto-update code is in place).
- Fixed bug where not all default images were being added upon theme activation, resulting in Child Theme Export errors.
- Fixed bug where three of the fonts in the Deprecated Google Fonts list had missing closing single quotes.
- Fixed bug where the Front-End CSS Builder was converting double quotes into HTML character code and inappropriately stripping slashes.
- Fixed single and double quote images/ bug for the Front-end CSS Builder.
- Fixed styling bug where WP Caption images were not responsive.
- Fixed bug where Sidebar Heading Font Size incorrectly adjusted when the Universal px/em drop-down was toggled.
Regular changes make Dynamik a must have theme for creating stunning website in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Dynamik Website Builder to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Dynamik Website Builder then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!