A new version of Dynamik Website Builder is released – Dynamik Website Builder V1.3 with new features and fixing few bugs and you can download the latest version of Dynamik Website Builder from members area or you can update it from WordPress dashboard admin panel. It is maintenance release which comes with adding new features and it is recommended to all users that they must update Dynamik Website Builder to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Dynamik Website Builder to latest version make sure that you backup your website so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your website in a single click.
Dynamik Website Builder v1.3 is a major update that adds significant changes, new features and refinements as well as few bugs fixes. According to release notes,
Dynamik 1.3 is ALL about design, both in the “defaults” department as well as the way it responds to tablets and mobile phones.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the new version of Dynamik Website Builder:
Dynamik Website Builder 1.3 – What’s New?
- Updated all defaults to reflect a new default design.
- Added the “Define Dynamik Label Width body class” feature that allows you to assign different types of pages, posts, archive, etc.. a specific Dynamik Label Width, giving you the ability to “mass assign” types of pages and posts with particular widths.
- Added “Define Dynamik Label Width body class” and PHP Comment Buttons to the PHP Builder.
- Changed the way the Custom Functions file is called in, fixing the occasional issue where Custom Function code does not affect the admin section, even when “Affect Admin” is selected.
- Added Header Widget Area text-align option.
- Added .override class to the post-class for better universal styling control of the loop.
- Added delayed versions of some of the Responsive Design options for greater control over how your content is displayed on mobile devices.
- Made the @media query trigger points editable for greater control over how your content is displayed on mobile devices.
- Made several refinements to the Mobile Menu options including sub-page indicators and “Hamburger Menu” icons for both Vertical and Dropdown menus.
- Added “Column Class Compatible” option to Custom Widget Areas in the Dynamik Design Options to make the Custom Widget Areas to be more Genesis Column Class compatible by default.
- Added Comment Reply Text Design Option styles.
- Added link transition style options.
- Added border options for Comment List styles.
- Added border radius option with enable/disable checkbox and textarea to add/remove elements.
- Added “None” sub-indicator option into Design Options so you can keep the fancy dropdown effect active while removing the actual sub-indicators.
- Changed “em” option to “rem” font option and removed all but the universal PX/REM option to clean up the interface and simplify this font style adjustment.
- Made it so the Responsive Design and HTML5 options found in Dynamik Settings will now be active by default.
- Fixed bug where previewing Dynamik before the initial activation causes the styles to “break”, requiring a Dynamik Design Options reset.
- Fixed bug where the post title link styles were not taking effect when the “Semantic HTML5 Headings” Genesis option was selected.
- Fixed MailChimp Plugin/Front-end CSS Builder conflict.
- Fixed bug where jQuery was not loading in certain situations.
- Fixed bug affecting Genesis Term Meta content for Category and Tag pages, preventing changes to be saved.
- Added esc_textarea() for Custom CSS/PHP/JS to prevent “breaking” textarea when certain code tags are used.
- Fixed bug where the HTML5 search form placeholder text font was not taking on the color given to it by Dynamik.
All these features and regular updates make Dynamik Website Builder a must have theme for creating website using Genesis Framework from StudioPress. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Dynamik Website Builder to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have Dynamik Website Builder, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!