Editorial is a premium WordPress Magazine Theme from WooThemes and it offers you complete control over post layouts. By using this theme, you can style each post into 1,2 or 3 column layout. In addition to these features WooThemes has a featured slider, customizable header space and AJAX powered category posts module allows for your content to be the focus of your magazine news website.
The best thing I like about this theme is that it is specifically targeted the way WordPress Theme generally handle the single post template, whereby all content is structured in exactly the same way across the site.
Editorial WordPress Theme Features
- Featured post image slider
- Customizable header space
- Ajax powered category post module
- 4 Widgetized area
- Recent news modules
- 9 different color schemes
- Custom post layout with multiple columns
- Custom Typography – with full support for Google Fonts
- Custom Widgets – Ad Space, Blog Author, Embed, Search, Flickr, Twitter, Tabs, etc.
- Sidebar Manager – allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in the theme with unique custom sidebar
- Custom Shorcodes – easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets etc
- Custom Navigation – customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Backend Theme Options Panel – make simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code
- Custom Page Templates – full width, archives etc.
- Built-in SEO Options
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Detailed theme documentation
- Localized for Translations
Still thinking to buy this premium awesome WordPress Theme? Do not think get your copy now
To grab this WordPress Theme at cheap price you can use this coupon code. This coupon code offers you 11% discount on this awesome WordPress Theme. This is a limited time offer, so hurry up to grab this awesome WordPress Theme from WooThemes
If you have any query let me know via comments or get in touch using contact form.
Do not forget to follow WebGuide4U on Twitter for more updates.