EmployeePress is a premium WordPress Theme from PremiumPress. It is a job board theme which transforms your WordPress powered site into a fully functional niche market, job board website similar to Elance, Freelancer and oDesk. This theme allow visitors to submit jobs & members to bid on them. In addition to this, you can setup membership packages each with their own pricing & features. It is packed with features like simple homepage design, sign-up & login feature for freelancer & employer, personal profile page for each account holder, option to upload CV & add multiple resumes, multiple exams for employer to add with a job listing, job import tool, submission package for featured job listing & pricing structure, handy design tool for swift customization, bidding system for freelancer, email notifications, theme options panel and many more.
- Freelancer & Employer Profiles – EmployeePress allows for both job seekers and employer profiles to be created on signup with different account options available to each.
- Resume (CV) & Freelancer Exams – EmployeePress allows freelancers (employees) to create accounts where they can upload their CV and setup multiple resumes.
- Employer Exams – Our jobs board theme lets employers create multiple exams that can be attached to a job listing which employees must take before making a bid.
- Job Import Tools – To help you get started and make your website looks busy there are import tools allowing you to import jobs into your EmployeePress website.
- Submission Packages & Features – You can setup submission packages each with their own features and pricing structure which employers pay for when submitting new jobs.
- Website Designer Tool – You can easily customize the layout of your job board website, colors, images and column layouts using the build-in design tools.
- Advanced Search Tools – You can setup your own customized search fields allowing you to personalize your job board website searching custom fields you setup in the admin.
- Bidding System – The employer can choose to setup their job listing as a bidding system whereby freelancers can bid on projects instead of applying directly.
- Multiple Employee Resumes – Job seekers create and manage multiple resumes on their profile, they can then attach a different resumes to different job listing.
- Email Alters – Both employers and job seekers can choose to receive email alters when a new job is posted keeping them updated
Isn’t it a great job board theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.