FaultPress is a premium WordPress Theme from WooThemes. It is a fully featured & beautifully designed bug tracking/support ticketing application theme that transform WordPress site into an advanced ticketing system in no time and it is specifically created for professional business who offers support for their products. It is a niche specific theme which empowers your back-end team to improve support quality and handling community queries, bug reporting and ticker assigning system. The theme makes your task easier by assigning particular ticket to specific ticket to specific team member who specialized in their relevant fields. The best thing I like about this theme is that it focuses on collaboration & community interaction and comes with features like advanced coding methods including HTML5 and CSS3, auto screen resolutions adaptability for table device and cellphone gadgets, milestone bar for tickets progress in sidebar, internal message for team members with message threads, custom email notification, theme admin option panel with robust WooFramework and much more.
- Advanced ticket system – The core feature of FaultPress is it’s ticket system. Individual tickets can be assigned to team members for action and given a status and a priority to help identify action points. They can also be tagged to aid navigation and have attachments to help illustrate any problems described. Depending on how you choose to set up your project, tickets can be added either by guests, or restricted to team members only.
- Milestones – Some bugs are show-stoppers while others are less important. With milestones you can manage tickets into version releases based on their criticality. Essentially milestones help you to plan which features / fixes will be included in the next release and which will be road mapped into version 2.0.
- Messages – Messages are a great way to interact with your team / community. Functioning much like a blog they allow you to post ideas for feedback or general announcements. Users can interact by posting their own thoughts in the form of comments. Unlike a blog however, you can specify whether messages are viewable to the public, or kept private for registered team members.
- Comprehensive overview page – The main overview page in FaultPress greets you each time you log in. It displays the project description as well as a statistical low-down including the total amount of unresolved tickets, milestones, members and contributors. Most importantly the overview page displays all the latest activity including new tickets, milestones and messages as well as any updates to tickets including a change of status, priority, the addition of tags or attachments.
- Mobile Support – If, like us you can’t resist checking in on business while your out and about you’ll be pleased to know that FaultPress has been optimized for mobile devices. Utilizing css3’s media queries there are dedicated stylesheets for widescreen desktop displays, iPads in portrait / landscape orientation, notebooks and smart-phones in portrait / landscape orientation.
- Seamless integration – We’ve designed FaultPress to work seamlessly on top of WordPress. To enhance the application experience we’ve endeavored to ensure that you need not venture into the WordPress admin panel to administer the system. Tickets can be added by the front-end as can messages and milestones. Users are able to log in via a customized WordPress login page and edit their profile via the front-end too. Unless you need to do any major system config modifications you’d be hard pushed to identify that FaultPress is running on WordPress at all!
- Multi-site support – FaultPress has been developed to support WordPress multisite. This means that you can manage multiple projects using the FaultPress system all running off a single WordPress installation.
- Custom email notifications – When logged in you can ‘watch’ tickets and messages. This means you will receive activity notifications delivered directly into your inbox in real-time.
- Cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 – We’ve ensured that the FaultPress front end has been written using the very latest HTML5 and CSS3 code. In face besides iconography and the logo, the only images used in the entire design is the body background image. This ensures rapid load times and that changing the overall look and feel is a piece of cake.
- Backend theme options – Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible – All themes have tested and ensure that they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails – An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- Localized for translations – WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates – Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- Woo Framework – All themes are built on the same stable WooThemes framework – modifications are a breeze, whilst all is neatly coded for search engine readiness and further theme development.
Isn’t it a great theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF”, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.